Membership is YOUR Voice
“New Graduates” Transition to Active Membership. Click Here.
Summer Cycle Members
Reminder: You can log in to your member’s only account at http://www.adha.org to view your current membership status. Your ADHA membership renewal invoice for this summer is available online. You can access your account 24/7. Once logged in, click the pay my dues now tab to bring your membership current through 2013-2014.
New Addition to Your Online Membership Account Available!
We are proud to introduce a new addition to your online membership account. All members will now be able to view or print an online version of their current ADHA membership card. This can be accessed by logging in to your member’s only account by visiting http://www.adha.org/news/real.htm. Once inside, you will see an option for “Membership Card” on the left hand side.
Together we can make a difference in the dental hygiene profession.
For online Membership to ADHA.org: Click Here
The Privileges of Membership
- Security - Through ADHA membership, you will help to secure a future for dental hygiene. ADHA is working to protect the value of your educational credentials and to preserve the integrity of your license. Only by uniting in one voice can ADHA continue to represent dental hygienists successfully.
- Legislative Updates - ADHA monitors all state and federal legislative and regulatory trends as they relate to dental hygiene, and maintains state files on dental hygiene practice acts as well as rules and regulations from state boards.
- Access to Information - Members receive access to the Journal of Dental Hygiene, ADHA's official online publication that brings you scientific and technical articles on clinical practice, research, and education. In addition, you will receive the national association's magazine, Access, that helps you stay current on issues that are critical to the dental hygiene profession.
- Professional Contacts - As part of your dues, you automatically become a member of your state constituent and local component organizations. These groups sponsor meetings and activities for your personal and professional benefit. By attending local, state, and national membership functions, you have the opportunity to form new friendships and develop professional contacts.
- Leadership Opportunities - Becoming active in ADHA gives you the opportunity to acquire and develop new skills and interests.
- Recognition - You can make contributions to your community's oral health standards through professional activities with your local association. Professional membership builds an identity for you and the dental hygiene field.
Change of Address
Be sure to update your information with the following organizations.